In observance of social distancing and efforts to prevent the spread of COVID 19, Hooves and Paws Pet Hospital will be implementing several procedures to protect our clients and staff as much as possible.
These procedures may change from time to time as needed to facilitate the protective actions.
- Our staff may wear PPE including gloves and/or facial protection as deemed necessary.
- Regular disinfecting on all surfaces is being performed several times daily.
- You may be asked to remain in your vehicle until an exam room is available to reduce the number of people in our waiting room. We ask that you call on arrival for guidance. Phone # (940) 365-9430
- For customers just needed medication refills or dog & cat food, we ask that you call ahead with credit card information and pay by phone. Pick up instructions will be given to you at that time.
- Please observe the social distancing measures by standing behind the markers on the floor in the waiting room.